Friday, May 20, 2011

"I Got Racks" shirt

Here we have another shirt dedicated to the music industry. Every once in a while, there seems to be a song on the radio that just hits the spot every time you hear it. And YC nailed it with this one. "Racks on Racks on Racks" is the hit I'm talking about. It's only right you show people that you got racks!

"I GOT RACKS" shirt
Expressionist shirt - I GOT RACKS

Metallic Green logo up top.
Metallic Green logo

Hand-painted design.
Permanent-Washable-Flexible-Soft-Shiny-3-D


IMG_7808.jpg Exclusive design, only sold here!

Metallic Green 75/03 logo
Close-up to show 3-D & shiny paint


Metallic Green logo on back of left shoulder
Hand-painted logo on back of left shoulder



Hand-painted design

"I GOT RACKS" is now available in the Expressionist section of our Shop, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment