Thursday, March 17, 2011

Safari Skate

So we all have our likes, & our dislikes. Maybe not for you, but skateboarding is considered to be one of the most popular sports for teenagers in the last 20 years. I've never looked into an actual poll about this, but I'm gonna take an educated guess, & say 1 out of every 2 males has skateboarded at least once in their lifetime.

As you know, Safari Brand has always been the guy who makes sure everybody gets a piece of the pie. By this, I mean everybody has an opinion, an idea, a way of life that is different from the next, & we want to represent them all. We all don't eat our cheeseburgers the same way. You like raw onions, he likes 'em grilled. You like a single patty, she likes 8.

Which brings me to this. If you've been following the blog, you might have caught a glimpse of these shirts & were probably caught off guard, or not. Some people might ask "What does skateboarding have to do with Safari Brand?" And I will go back to my point, that we are not here to represent for 1 type of person, but rather all types. But only if it all makes sense together. Being a brand that emphasizes on expressing yourself, it sure does work out for the best.

Here you have it, "I Skate NY, LA, & SF"


Hand-painted design.




I Skate N.Y.
Each city has it's own colorway & font.

Hand-painted design!

Hand-painted logo on back of left shoulder.

Hand-painted logo on back of left shoulder



I Skate S.F.

All 3 shirts will be available for purchase Wednesday March 23rd through the Expressionist section of our Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment